Bravo Talent Corporation Privacy NoticeVietnamese version
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) is effective starting since 30 October 2020
Bravo Talent Corporation and its subsidiary companies and affiliates (“Bravo Talent”, “bravoSUITE”, “we”, “our” or “us”), are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your personal data. Bravo Talent’s authorized collection and use of personal data is guided by our mission to provide trusted solutions that protect the security and privacy of our customers’ personal data.
This Notice describes how we use your personal data and respect your privacy rights.
This Notice explains how our products, services use your personal data. It applies to our collection, use, processing, transfer, storage and disclosure (“Process” or “Processing”) of your personal data when you visit our websites, register to attend an event, download and install any of our products, including mobile versions of our products, or utilize any of our services, both online and offline (collectively referred to as “Bravo Talent”). This Notice further describes Bravo Talent’s practices with respect to the Processing of your personal data.
Product specific notices associated with a particular Bravo Talent provide additional information about bravoSUITE’s processing of your personal data (“Product Notices”).
This Notice covers the following topics:
- Why we collect and use your personal data
- What we collect and how we use your personal data
- Sources of personal data
- Sharing of your personal data
- International transfers of your personal data
- How we protect your personal data
- How long we store your personal data
- Marketing communications from Bravo Talent
- Service-related communications from Bravo Talent
- Your personal data rights
- Contact us
1. Why we collect and use your personal data
BravoSUITE will only process personal data when we have a fair and lawful basis for such activity, including:
- as necessary to fulfill or perform a contract we enter into with you, or an organization you work for, such as when our products and services process information about our products and services, including for purposes related to the billing, activation, provision, maintenance, support, trouble shooting, resolving of disputes, deactivation, upgrade or update of our products and services.
- where you have given your consent, which you may revoke at any time, to Process your personal data for a specific purpose, such as subscribing to receive email or other communications from us about our products and services.
- the Processing is necessary to further our legitimate interests, which may include the improvement of our products or services, securing our systems and to protect against fraud.
We collect information from you for the following purposes:
1.1 Service delivery and product improvement
- Enable the trial, purchase and delivery of our products and services
- Improve the performance of and develop new and optimize the utilization of our products and services
- Provide customer support, and respond to requests, questions and comments
1.2 Marketing, events, and promotions
- Deliver information about our products, services and promotions, including advertising
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys and focus groups
1.3 Improve internal operations
- Analyze your use of our products and services to drive improvements
- Manage our sales and marketing activities, and measure corporate performance
1.4 Fraud prevention, security and compliance
- Protect the security and integrity of our products, services and data
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, protect our intellectual property and other assets
Enforce Bravo Talent’s legal rights and ensure it meets legal compliance obligations including corporate reporting, legal and regulatory compliance and fiduciary obligations.
2. What we collect and how we use your personal data
2.1 When visiting our websites
We automatically collect and aggregate information related to your use of our websites. We use technologies, such as cookies, to enable functionality, measure performance, and provide relevant information when you visit or return to our sites.
We collect the following types of information from you when you visit our websites:
- Browsing activity: We collect information about how you browse our websites, including the address of referring websites, the pages you visit, and the path you take through our websites.
- Contact Information. Data such as name, email address, physical address, phone number, or other contact information.
- Cookie and related technologies: We use technologies, such as cookies and related technologies, to collect information about the use of our websites to determine the effectiveness of content or the email messages you’ve subscribed to.
- Social media features: Our websites allow you to share information on your social media platform of choice, such as Facebook and LinkedIn. These features are generally recognizable by their third-party logo and may collect your IP address, the page you are visiting on our site, and set a cookie to enable the feature to work properly when you use this functionality.
- Other Information You Provide to Us. Details such as the content of your communications with bravoSUITE’s Sales team, including interactions with customer support and contacts through social media channels.
2.2 When requesting information or registering for an event
You may sign up to receive information about our company, our products and services, industry news and information, access our partner portal and register to attend an event. Based on your consent, we may send you electronic communications to keep you informed of changes to our products and services.
Your personal data will be accessed by authorized bravoSUITE personnel to deliver the requested information and market to you in compliance with this Privacy Notice. We may also provide your personal data to third-party service providers to help us deliver the information you requested, support event activities, or provide updates about bravoSUITE products and services. Third-party service providers are not permitted to use your information for any other purposes and are required to adhere to personal data protection laws.
2.3 Personal data collected when requesting information from us
The personal data we collect to deliver the information you requested, or register you for an event, may include your name, gender, date of birth, personal identification numbers, job title, company name, email address, country, phone number
You can update your information, review your communication preferences, or stop receiving further communications from us by following the instructions contained within each communication we send you.
If you are registering for an event that is co-sponsored by another organization, you will be informed at the time of registration what data will be shared with that organization.
2.4 Personal data collected by our products and services
As part of using our products and services we only collect that information that is necessary to perform those service, manage licenses, communicate with customers and to improve and develop our products and services.
3. Sources of personal data
3.1 Information collected directly from you
Before using bravoSUITE, you may be required to agree to an applicable supplemental notice that may contain additional information regarding our processing of your personal data. Your agreement to such supplemental notice or uses of the specified BravoSUITE constitutes your consent for BravoSUITE to Process your personal data for bravoSUITE’s identified purposes.
If you provide BravoSUITE with personal data about another person, you are responsible for, and agree to, ensuring that you have that individual’s consent to do so. All personal data provided to BravoSUITE is subject to this Notice.
3.2 Information from third-parties
As part of our marketing activities, we may receive additional information from third-party service providers to supplement the information you provided directly to us, so we can provide more relevant information about our company, products and services to you. The information we receive is public information related to the organization or business you work for, such the size of your company, industry, and business mailing address.
3.3 Use of third-party cookies
4. Sharing of your personal data
We do not sell, lease, or trade the personal data we collect from you. We may transfer your personal data to other Bravo Talent entities for the purposes outlined in this Notice. This includes third-party service providers who help us market, provide support, maintain or service our products and services, or otherwise support our business operations.
Because Bravo Talent must comply with applicable laws including local legislation, regulations and the orders of courts or other lawful authorities, other lawful requests, or official legal processes, we may sometimes be required to disclose your personal data to government agencies and law enforcement officials when it is necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process or as required by law or to prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud or software piracy, and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or in cases where we believe our intellectual property rights may be violated.
Third-party offerings on bravoSUITE
BravoSUITE does not own or operate all of the applications or services that you download and use on your computer or device or through other. For example, a Third-Party Offering might access on-device data such as contacts, calendar entries, email, location-based information, or it may access or share files or data stored on the device. You should review the privacy notices/policies and any agreements with such third-parties to understand how your personal data will be Processed by those entities, as BravoSUITE is not responsible for your dealings with any third-parties or the use of any Third-Party Offering.
5. International transfers of your personal data
BravoSUITE may transfer your personal data outside of your country to a subsidiary, a third-party service provider, or business partner to operate our business and to fulfill the purposes described in this Notice. By using our websites or providing any personal data to us, where applicable law permits and unless otherwise specified in a separate specific notice, you consent to the transfer, Processing, and storage of such information outside of your country of residence where data protection standards may be different. We will always seek to localize personal data when possible. Several lawful bases exist for BravoSUITE to ensure adequacy of data protection when engaging in cross border transfers.
6. How we protect your personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. We take commercially reasonable measures, including physical, administrative and technical safeguards, to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, alteration, destruction and disclosure.
7. How long we store your personal data
We retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and for a reasonable period thereafter to comply with our legal obligations, and contractual and business operational requirements. ;With relation to personal data collected by our products and services, we retain information during the term of the agreement, based upon instructions provided by our customers, or for shorter periods of time as described in the applicable Product Notice or other product or service documentation.
When personal data is no longer necessary or relevant for bravoSUITE’s identified purposes, or required by applicable laws, BravoSUITE will take steps to have it deleted, destroyed, erased, aggregated or made anonymous. Consistent with good business practice, BravoSUITE continues to evolve our controls, schedules and practices for information and records retention and destruction which apply to your personal data. Non-personal data, such as samples of potentially malicious software or anonymized data, may be retained indefinitely for the purpose of improving the performance of our products and services.
- operate a secure website, such as provide a robust user experience;
- enable you to login to view content on secure areas of our websites;
- collect statistics regarding your website usage, such as time spent, pages viewed, and actions taken on our websites;
- allow us to measure and improve the effectiveness of our marketing activities;
- provide content to you that is more relevant to your interests, demographics or industry; or
- to deliver advertising about our products and services to you when you visit websites owned by other third-parties.
8.2 Do Not Track (DNT)
Currently, we do not alter our data collection and use practices in response to Do Not Track signals.
9. Marketing communications from Bravo Talent
Bravo Talent may communicate information, surveys, marketing materials, advertisements or customized content which has been personalized to try to make it more relevant to you as part of your existing business relationship with bravoSUITE. For example, we may do so where you have not unsubscribed from receiving such communications and it is permitted by law, where you have explicitly agreed to receive such communications, where you use free services which rely upon advertising (including targeted advertising based on profile information), or through utilizing aggregated data or data that has been made anonymous. Bravo Talent may ask you from time to time if you would like to receive additional announcements, news, offers or event invitations regarding bravoSUITE. You may also choose to provide Bravo Talent with personal data in response to various promotions. If you agree to participate in contests, surveys, giveaways, reviews, or other promotions that bravoSUITE sponsors or co-sponsors, please ensure that you read the Notice that may be associated with these initiatives in order to obtain further details about how your personal data will be managed. An unsubscribe mechanism is included with every Bravo Talent marketing or commercial communication.
10. Service-related communications from Bravo Talent
Bravo Talent may also send you certain service-related communications. For example, Bravo Talent may send a welcome email or message when you first activate a bravoSUITE to inform you about the service and its terms, to notify you of important changes, to tell you how to manage your credentials or account, to provide service infrastructure notifications or information about upgrades or updates, to provide warranty information, product recall information, safety or security information, or for surveys of current or former users. Because such service-related communications are important to your use of bravoSUITE , you may not opt-out of receiving these communications.
11. Your personal data rights
At Bravo Talent we aim to provide the transparency you need to exercise your rights. Below you will find information on your personal data rights as well as how to make requests.
Depending on the jurisdiction where you are located, you may also have rights to contact your local data protection supervisory authority to lodge a complaint against Bravo Talent.
11.1 Accessing your personal data
Upon written request, BravoSUITE will inform you whether it holds personal data about you and provide you with your personal data within a reasonable timeframe and at minimal. If you identify an inaccuracy or incompleteness in your personal data, BravoSUITE will amend your information and notify any third-parties as required by applicable laws.
11.2 Withdrawing your consent
At any time, you may withdraw your consent for Bravo Talent to process your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. For example, although you can use BravoSUITE for some purposes without providing us with any personal data, BravoSUITE may need to Process personal data for some services, including those that require payment or involve an ongoing relationship such as registration or subscription services. As such, Bravo Talent may continue to use your personal data as may be required to provide you with requested services, and to the extent that BravoSUITE is contractually obligated to do so or as necessary to enforce any contractual obligations you may have with Bravo Talent. If you refuse to provide Bravo Talent with the personal data it requires or later withdraw your consent to use and disclose this information, Bravo Talent may no longer be able to provide you with your bravoSUITE.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by notifying the Privacy Team at Bravo Talent at email@example.com
11.3 Marketing or commercial communications
You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing or commercial communications about bravoSUITE by:
- clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of any marketing or commercial communication from Bravo Talent;
- by writing to Privacy Team c/o Bravo Talent (attention Sales Department), 5th floor, Suite 5.8, e.town 1 building, 364 Cong Hoa Str, Ward 13, Tan Binh Dist, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and advising what particular types of marketing or commercial communications you no longer wish to receive.
- use the cookie consent tool on our websites to modify your cookie preferences;
- remove or block browser cookies using the settings in your browser, but that may impact your ability to use certain bravoSUITE as they may not work well or at all with cookies disabled.
12. Contact us
We value your feedback. If there are any questions regarding this notice, or our collection and use of your personal data, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending mail to one of the addresses below:
Head office - Ho Chi Minh City
5th floor, Suite 5.8, e.town 1 building, 364 Cong Hoa Str, Ward 13, Tan Binh Dist, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Each time you use BravoSUITE website, products or services, the current version of this notice will apply. We reserve the right to change this Notice at any time to reflect changes in the law, the BravoSUITE products and services we provide, our business and technology, and our data collection and use practices.
If we make any material changes, to this Privacy Notice, Bravo Talent will revise the “Last Updated” date that is indicated on the Privacy Notice and any material revisions will be noted.
Last Updated: 30 October 2020.